I'm a happy girl today! over one very simple and brainless thing. =D Sheng san....shhhh ok. muahahha.
Met up with my makeup friends today. The turnout was quite little but my Twinny and Candy went!! so I'm happy!
Will upload pic tml. Must wake up early. Tata.
csy♥
1:06 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.