<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, July 22, 2007




Friends! do me a favour by meeting me asap can.

The chocolates at my place is too much for me to handle. The can-see-cannot-eat feeling is not something I love lei.

and I'm getting very worried over my health becoz I get craving for the lindt white chocs every now and then. It's not hard to satisfy this need of mine, just by walking to the fridge conveniently.

It's a sin not to eat them! White Chocolates are one of the most beautiful thing on earth. One of the best creation on Earth I would say. Oh choccy chooccy, how am I gonna live without you?

Oh oh, to some friends, I've actually prepared some really nice choccys for ya and I told my parents to bring it back to Sin first and you've guessed it, they gave ALL MY chocs away. Leftovers are the errrr.. not so presentable ones.

Better than nothing la...

And also, thinking that most of my friends have good taste like ME, I bought tons of white chocolates and only 2 bars of dark chocolates. Only to realise most of you my friends have, well, rather bad taste to ask for black, bitter, horrible, un-chocolately DARK chocolate.

So I hereby announce, my dark chocolates are out of stock!! Pray hard you'll get milk chocs instead of white ones.

Oh well, guess I have all the white chocs for myself. =D


First Batch of chocolates sent home with 7/8 of it gone, disappear , vanish into thin air just like Sirius Black!!


csy♥
3:39 AM

">cbox