I spent 4 hours youtubing their mtvs and concerts, have been listening to their songs since sun and I still can feel myself jumping to their music.
Arggghhh.
你 的溫柔感動了我 我 忍耐太久內傷太重 在 這一秒我一定要說 就算失敗 也不沉默
Give me a reason why I shouldn't put their song up on my blog and force everyone to listen to them with me! =p
csy♥
3:51 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.