<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, June 03, 2007




I'm back from mayday's concert and I tell you! they rock the whole max pavillion man!! Only concerts that are high to the MAX can be held in MAX pavillion!

The whole hall was jumping their head off. Including me and the auntie seating in front of us.
It was BREATH-TAKING, literally.
I felt so giddy halfway thru from all the jumping and singing. More tiring than runiing 2.4km.
I really wonder how ahxin can jump and sing at the same time without zao xia-ing. Won't breathless one meh?

Nothing great abt the stage so and so BUT the sound system, music, audience, mayday were all so good. Everything fits nicely. They gave me a whole new definition of the word 'high'. Really high from top to toe, inside out and upside down. They sang many many songs, old and new. We just sang along even tho we havent heard of those older ones but it was really cool. They had lyrics on the screen so the audience were very much involved.

I love it when they sang 我又初恋了 and 恋爱ing. The whole hall did that L-O-V-E thingy and it looks damnnnnnnnn .............awww... then you can see sea of heads bobbing up and down like those markers out in the sea and the colourful lightsticks shaking front and back front and back.

It feels like we're thrown into their world of music and while we sing our lungs out, we throw all our troubles away too ( like failing ME paper. boo.)

Then I was brought back to reality when ahshin said something like ''我们应该回到地球了 因为地球有最美好的声音 '' . Wah, I was so sad.

I'm suffering from the post-concert effects now and I feel part of my soul is still jumping around in max pavillion.

Even attached Lim Kwan Shen who was complaining so much b4 the concert said I dun have to refund him the concert tix becoz he loved it sooo much and you know how skeptical he is about such things. Maybe now he prefers Mayday to clubbing. haha.

Oh man. I really can't wait to see them again next year and this time round, I'm quite certain zl and yl are willing to pay for the most expensive tickets becoz they jumped and screamed so much too! Zl and I went crazy when we heard SunWukong because that's OUR song! Yanling went crazy when she heard 为爱而生. Lim KS went crazy over all the hokkien songs like 垃圾车. Me? I was crazy thruout. Not necessary to get the most ex tix lah, because the whole hall so high liao! no difference!! muahhaha.

Mayday made the 100+ tix totally worth it. I think those tickets are worth $500 bucks lah! We tan tio man! hahHAh.

I give the whole concert 10 thumbs up, plus another 10 toes! (alright, I better stop being so LAME and add more SUBSTANCE into my blog otherwise attached Lim Kwan Shen will start complaining again. You good lor Guang xuan, got gf liao can say I am LAME and I have NO SUBSTANCE. Gooooodddd)

Okie, it's 516am now, I better start watching naruto and then go to my dreamland and replay the recorded mayday concert. Teeheehee!

Goodnight, Oyasumi, Wan an!


csy♥
4:14 AM

">cbox