<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, June 22, 2007




I miss Father and Mother Chualie SO MUCH.

They left for sg first on mon and the house seems slightly quieter without Mother Chualie's nagging and Father Chualie's thunderous sneeze.


Will be going to Interlaken and Lauterbrunnen tml without them, without Jiejie and bro tan. Will be going only with useless Chua Tian Tian and Lotte. So we have to pack our own stuff, settle our own things and I feel kinda lost without my Mother Chualie reminding me to bring this and to bring that. Feel like I'm constipating without Father Chualie's fruits. =( I think both Big and Small Chualies feel the same way too. We've grown so dependent on them and I miss them soooo muchhh. =((


If I have to give a reason why I wanna return to SG this very moment, it has to be them. =((


Boohoooo... I wanna cryyyy....



csy♥
3:43 AM

">cbox