<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, June 16, 2007




heyo! 11.14pm now which is 5+am in SG. None of you are online to entertain me. =(
Even owl lotte is nowhere to be seen?! Are you clubbing huh? It's not ladies night today right? =p

Okie, here's what I've done today. It's quite a boring, expensive and a wet day. bear with it.

Woke up at 10+, did the usual stuffs i.e. breakfast,prepare lunch, lunch.
Paid approx S$60 for 5 pax ( super ex for a short ride just in zuzu alone ok!) and caught the 12.59pm bus to guess where?!?! LINDT Factory!! I could smell the chocs the moment I alight the bus. It smells heavenly and I went berserk the moment I stepped into the chocolate store. I started dancing and twirling around the store with the trolley as my dance partner, with a wide smile on my face which turned into a scream whenever I see the strawberry or white chocolate!

Spent approx 1 hr in the store and it was still raining heavily when we left the store. We had to wait half an hour for the bus under the HEAVY rain and cold wind( the bustop no shelter can!) while lugging BAGFULS of chocolates. Flying caps, overturned umbrellas, shiverings....., we were in such a pathetic state and I couldn't believe we had to undergo all these just for a few bags of chocolates. Nevertheless, it was quite an experience lah becoz if this happens in SG, we'd just flag for a cab without thinking twice which of coz, is not an option for us in zuzuland coz the taxi fare is as usual, expensive.

(oh , did I tell you we spent 30 francs approx S$30+ on a 7mins cab ride in zermatt? For that amount, I can take a cab from bedok to woodlands and maybe have some change for strawberry milk tea. If you still can't imagine how expensive it is, maybe you would like to imagine yourself travelling from Heerens to Shaw House at the price of S$30. )

So friends, if ya receive some chocs from me when I return, do not simply think it's merely a chocolate. It's filled with love, misses and the sweat,blood, rain, wind we've braved through to get you these warm, delicious, heavenly switz chocolates. =D

Alright, enough of bragging. Somehow, I dunno how, we managed to return home safely.
Had mala steamboat for dinner which complements the chilly weather.

Am learning how to make carrot cake from bro tan and it's half done! Will be learning how to fry it tml! hope it turn out well so I can IMPRESS my parents.

Will be going to Rhinefalls tml and I hope it doesnt rain otherwise it'd spoil my day!! =( Pray hard!!

Ok, I'm last to sleep again.

Goodnight, Wan An, Oyasumi, Gute Nacht! =DD

csy♥
5:13 AM

">cbox