<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007




Hello pPle!

I'm reporting from zuzuland.

Just came back from zermatt, which is in the southern part of Switz. That place is FANTASTIC. I almost didnt wanna come back to zuzu. Zermatt fits perfectly into my schema of ' switzerland'. Imagine this. Mt Matterhorn greeting you the moment you open your eyes. Meadows . Cows. Grasslands. Traditional Swiss cottage. Bright Flowers. Nice people. Can't Imagine? Neh Mind.

Will update more with photos and details when im back in sg ok. I forgot to bring my camera cable with me, andI forgot to bring my extra memory stick and I'm runnign out of memory space!! Arghhh.

It's 1045pm in zuzu now, and I think 4plus am in SG. Weather here in zuzu is pretty alright. Quite warm in the noon but cold at night.

Havent really tried their food yet coz we have been doing our cooking for the past few days but anywayz, the things here are horrendously expensive. I suffered a lil of culture shock when I reached here. I mean, Big Chualie did warn me things are gonna be expensive here but I didn't expect it to be THAT expensive. like cmon lah. You need to pay 2.50sfr ( approx S$3+) to go the toilet in the train station?! WTH. I can visit Sg's toilet 2o times and still buy a cup of strawberry milk tea! So friends, dun expect me to buy stuffs for you. Will try to but no promises. Imagine if I buy a bar of chocs for everyone, I think I may end up eating maggie mee in Big Chualie's house here. The things here really ex lo. I havent bought anything for myself yet! At most I go back Sg and buy chocs from NTUC for you all la. =p

Anyhow, this is only my 4th day in Switz and I totally love it, but I do miss my friends back in SG ALREADY!! esp Chua Bambam! =(

So friends whom I really miss, leave a tag in my blog to say hello to me ok. I doubt I will see ya online due to time difference. Or sms me also can lah but I won't reply coz it's so ex! =p Maybe if you're using starhub I can reply via internet! hehe.

Oh man, how I heart Switz!

Tml gonna do some shopping in Zuzutown I hope.

Alright then, everyone is asleep and I shld turn in too. Ohya one more thing. My bioclock works better in Switz than in Sg coz I sleep before 12am in Switz ( 6am in Sg) , wakes up 8am in switz ( 2pm in Sg) . So in a way, I'm leading a healthier life in Zuzuland. hahah.

Goodnight, wan an , oyasumi! =D


csy♥
12:06 AM

">cbox