<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, June 03, 2007




Father and Mother Chualie are getting ready to leave for the airport to zuzuland. (zuzuland=zurich, is a term coined by Big Chualie who loves to drown herself in fairytales) Although I'm leaving in one week's time but still, I wanna leave NOW! I'm feeling so bored already after my exams.

The thought of packing irks me lah. Need to pack for Big chualie too and she has the weirdest things in her to-bring list, like box of earrings and slipper. Oh, and what? Item 6 in the list says- black auntie pants? Why on earth does she need a black AUNTIE pants in zuzuland ? To reaffirm the fact that she's already an auntie with no social standing in the society? See why the thought of packing irks me? Nehmind, I shan't complain much since I have a fridge-ful of strawberry yogurt and chocz waiting for me in the cottage in zuzuland.

Still have to meet up with lottey lotte lotte and mainey maine maine to do our itinery for euroey euro. I just realised I need to get euro bucks too and guess what, my parents left for the airport liao. So what am I supposed to give the money-changer in exchange for euro bucks huh? Strawberry milk tea or mayday cd?

I hope Father Chualie will have some leftover Euro currency with him when he leaves zuzuland so he can give those leftovers to ME. MuahahAh.

Heard from Big Chualie it'd be raining these few days in zuzuland. Boo. Pray hard the weather will be perfect when Father and Mother chualie reach zuzuland.

Tatata! =D

csy♥
9:30 PM

">cbox