<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, May 19, 2007




Sighzz,....

Everything's going wrong these few days. From studying to exams to my beloved europe trip. Jie just dropped a bomb on me and my world started crashing down. ( fine, not so kua zhang)
but I'm feeling damn grouchy. =( I knew I shouldn't set my expectation that high, now the disappointment is greater to the power of infinity. dammit.

Then I will start coming up with excuses and reasons to console myself. Like looking at the pearl papa bought from tibet and telling myself I'm gonna follow papa's footstep. I wanna go backpacking around the world crossing boundaries and boundaries and continents and continents. haizzzzzzz...

boooohooo. Now I can't mug and mon is my paper. haizzzzz.
Although I can't get my 2nd upper anymore and it doesnt make any difference even if I get Bs for the next 2 papers. but I dun wish to stop mugging now because somebody told me this is the last lap.

I'm going for my last lap. Goodbye and I'll see you soon.

+)

Goodnight, wan an , oyasumi.

csy♥
2:08 AM

">cbox