<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, May 08, 2007




Look at the time now. its 4.22am and I can't freaking sleep. I tried to sleep since 2am and I've warmed up my bed, my floor, the sofa, and I still can't sleep.

Nobody's online now to talk to me, only lotte and she's mugging. She told me I should just relax and sleep. but I dun feel tense at all instead I feel like a relax monkey.

Has to be the evil twins, both of them msged me and bombarded me with HR theory. PC breach, commitm, satisfaction, performanceeee... WTH! Evil Evil Evil!

4 days have passed without much mugging and I dun have the motivation to study.

According to Maslow, ( or is it Hertzberg) Economic Man needs extrinsic motivation like money, security for them to feel motivated. I have that what, I want the $200 bucks from SIM. He also claims that a social Man needs intrinsic motivation. I have that too! I'm looking forward to MAyday and zurich! I have both intrinsic and extrinsic motivation!! and according to Kelly's Twin track model, it will lead to performance!!

Then why aren't I motivated to study??

Am I not a Man?

Of course I am not a Man! that's why Maslow's model does not work on me!

They need to have a model for Economic WOMAN and Social WOMAN!

now now now, that explains why I have no motivation at all!

GENDER DISCRIMINATION!

yayapapaya think they monopoly so they can discriminate me!! Without me, where is the demand?! without demand where is the MR curve? without the MR curve, how can they obtain profit maximising output and price where MR=MC?

They are peanuts and peas without meeee. They should reward me using sophiscated reward system like IPRP or Profit/sharing !! If they can't reward me, they should HIRE me using sophiscated selection and recruitment tools such as ASSESSMENT centre which has high social validity and statistical validity !!

Without all these, how can commit and engage in OCB behaviour? I can't! Then their performance level will drop like mad. How would they know? Use index no. and compare it with the base! If they dunno how to compare, they can use exponential smoothing and moving average to foRECAST how much their performance level will drop!

I am an asset to the company!!!
..
....
.....

It's 5am.I need to sleep.

csy♥
4:21 AM

">cbox