<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, May 22, 2007




I had a great night yesterday.
spent 11 hours online all the way to 6am!

Watched my long awaited 3 episodes of Naruto, watched 200 pounds of beauty on crunchyroll and watched guo guang bang bang mang which has been collecting dust on my table.

Naruto was great and duper exciting now. Will he win Uchiha Itachi??!! Cant wait to see how much Naruto has grown!Next thurs!!

200 pounds is nice lah. anything is nicer than nightmare detective. nice plot, chio actress, shuai actor and the songs are nice too!! better than stupid pple stabbing themselves and play taiji with a knife on hand. pui. Right, I'm still feeling sore over it.

Pple from all walks of life have been telling they cried over 200 pounds. All walks of life meaning from 27 year old auntie to guys to girls even 933's DJs said they cried over it. So I was all so ready to cry but I waited all the way till the end of the movie and my eyes were still dry.

Please lei. Very touching mehh? So jiejie and lotte said I'm heartless which is not true, because I cried over animes. Muahahaha. Different people have different soft spots can?

After 200 pounds is 3 episodes of guo guang bang bang ma. It's hilarious lah, has been quite some time since I ROFL.....Oh, I forgot jiejie's gross pic just made me ROFL.

So , I slept at 6am and woke up at 3pm today. No studying today so I'm super free now, that's why I can add more redundant details in this post! =p

Meeting darling A10cians and Piggy Mak later!! Yeahh!! I'd go get ready coz 8po is coming to pick me up!

Later! =D


csy♥
4:23 PM

">cbox