<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, May 17, 2007




2 papers down. 2 to go....

Haizzzzzz. Zl was right, dreams are opposite of reality. I can't get As. neither can I can B. I dun think I can get C too.

and the thing is. The papers were pretty manageable. Haizzzzzzzz.

MM is easyyy. BY RIGHT.

BY LEFT, 4 of us think it we cannot make it. Silly lotte was feeling so down over it summore. Zl said the MM paper was too tramautising so she couldn't study for HR.
For 2 papers, I chose the wrong question and when you've decided to change it, time is already slipping past your fingers. Then you start to experience cramp on your fingers and your feet start to tremble..What's new right.
I believed you've gone through it b4. and I can't get my mind of it.

ARGHHHHHH..... There goes my 2nd upper, my moneyyyyy.

Booooo...... To think I was so well-prepared for exam this time by bringing 100deg boiling water, thickest jacket, thick socks and covered shoes to winter expo.

Nvmmmmmmm. 2 papers leftt!!! 2 papers closer to mayday and zurich!!

Tata!

csy♥
12:00 AM

">cbox