<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, April 18, 2007









yeahhh...

Went to Matrix Looks 2007 with candy just now.. It's so good that it made me 掉牙.
Initially I thought it's the normal Tony and Guy Academy HairShow, showcasing all the works of their graduating students but I was so wrong.

The pro hairstylist of Matrix , a Avant-Garde winner, Nicholas French showcased his new cutting and hairstyling techniques right on the stage! So So So zaiiii lor. He even had chio and tall models walking ard with his avant-garde works. It's a pity I didn't have my T10 with me and my w800i is dying so the photos taken are quite lousy. =( Wasted!!

NF and his deep cutting technique.
He looks so grandfatherly horr.

Lucky girl, she had her hair cut for free, by a pro somemore!
Give me a chance and I will offer my whole head to you.


One of his avant-garde.

Give me a chance and I will be the best looking porcupine in the universe.

The rest of the pics taken are so bad I dun even bear to post it...Argghh. Shame on my w800.

After I see their new series of colours, I have an urge to colour my hair again. Stop me!! It's a vicious cycle the moment you start colouring your hair. Once the roots are out, that's it. Colour again. and again and again. I had a hard time taming down the colour of my hair so I'm not gonna push myself in the bottomless pit again.........budden again, there is no such thing as a bottomless pit right. Everything has to end somewhere. Which means once I reach the bottom of the bottomless pit, I can still climb out of it!! =D Go ahead and colour your hair ,csy! =DD

Oh oh oh, the people who went for this hairshow are mainly from that industry so you can expect to see them with the latest and trendiest hairstyles. When I stepped into the cocktail area, so many pairs of eyes were on me so I thought ravishing csy (darn jasmine, now I can't stop using the word 'ravishing' ) must have stood out like a bright shining star in the deep black sky.

Oh yeah, I was right.Of course I stood out, but for the wrong reason. I was dressed down so badly that I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself from the rest of the world. You can't blame me lah, Candy told me 2 hours b4 the show and I went straight from school. I think everyone there hoped to give me a total makeover.

Arghh, whatever. I should be studying.
Another 10-5 lessons tml!!

My dear 02a10-ians, you should be studying!! why are you still sticking your nose ard pple's blog!
JIA YOU!!!!! Gambate!!!
No mugging, no chalet!!

Ohya!! guess what man! My Cool mummy attended a course and they taught her how to blog and she HAS a blog!!! She was yayapapaya-ing and even offered to teach us how to blog. Then when Tian told her her 3 阿宝s have blogs already, she asked for our bloggie address! I can't imagine what her reaction would be like if she sees my shisha-ing post. I think she will hang me upside down , whip my ass and then make me eat my meals upside down. Thank goodness Tian is smart enough to tell her our blogs are very complicated. whaha.

BOring, waiting for papa to come home from cheena. I think bambam misses papa badly, she's so restless these few days and mummy says BB is getting old... 原来狗也会老...

When you see me writing bohliao things, you know I have nothing else to write, you know I'm getting bored and my blog is getting dull....

Goodnight, wan an , oyasumi!!



csy♥
1:09 AM

">cbox