<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, April 02, 2007




yeaHHH!!!

I'm so proud of myself!! sunzi say i'm improving and i'm amazing becoz I added the song onto my blog without any help.
er....oh well, 8po was the one who told me to upload it to geocities first.
but after that! hohoho. it's my own work!!

Anyway, naruto fans shld know this song. They always play it when naruto is losing yet holding on to something he believes in. Esp the part when he is losing to sasuke. classic lah. Shld watch!

Even my picky sunzi thinks this song is alluring , very hynoptic kind of music, makes him wanna drift to utopia.

anyway, if you havent realised, i made a police report yest already. but then i missed out the most important point. i forgot to tell them that pervert is not wearing any pants!!!

piangz, it's just like writing a GP essay with intro and conclusion without the body.
Toh Leong is gonna kill me.

or going for an interview and then not leaving your tel no. and name behind. ('_')''

Arghhhhh... I couldn't sleep last night becoz i kept getting flashbacks and I dare not take the lift alone now man!!

Boohoohoo. Total spoiler man.

Alright then , I need to pack my bag for pan pac and school.
MA lecture from 6-9pm . After that enjoy agaiN!!

heheheheheh

Tatata!

csy♥
1:20 PM

">cbox