<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, April 01, 2007




OMG!!!

I saw something super disgusting and gross just now!

I was in the lift going home and then the lift stopped on the 2nd floor but nobody came in.

Then then theN!! you know there are glass panels on the lift doors right? when the door was closing, from the glass panel I saw a guy 'performing indecent gesture! ' According to zurich jiejie, the police will understand what's an ' indecent gesture' . ok.

Dun ask me how I know it's a guy. obviously I know its a guy becoz he didnt have his pants on!! like wah lau rite!!

and he has a BIG BELLY !!! KN double SS!!

OMG, i think my eyes are going sore and red already!!!

Althou I am a policezabor wannabe, I was super scared okkkk. Like really really scared. What if that pervent jumped in and rape me! I dun carry any knives with me so I cannot castrate him!! And I was alone in the lift!!! wah lau!!! Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine!!

But I am a policezabor wannabe, I've decided to investigate a little. No lah, I didn't go back the 2nd level. All I did was to observe the lift and then tell the police what I observed. muahahha.

And I bet ya didn't know there is something called the 'electronic police centre' whaha.

I know I did the right thing by not confronting that pervert but I hate myself for acting like a weakling and coward just now. So I've decided to learn aikido and 替天行道!!!

死变态!! 你将死在我手里!!!!!!!!

我要你死到不男不女



csy♥
7:25 PM

">cbox