<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, April 16, 2007




It's 12.12am now and I wanted to go to bed.

But I've decided to do this entry first just for my les partner otherwise she gets jealous becoz I did Ken's bdae entry but not hers.

Went to BAB noodles to 'celebrate' zl's bdae. The rest found the food there pathetic but I found it great lei. Maybe the rest of the 02a10ians are too picky. bleh.

Took very lil photos that day becoz we talked ssssoooo much. My prediction went wrong. I predicted the limelite to be on Jasmine and her new bf and KS and her Miss C. but no!! YL bombarded us with her oh-so-sweet romantic stories of JJ and her.. haha. You can see her smiling sweetly to herself while we give her the ' oh keep quiet, your relationship is no longer news' look. hahaha!!

Joking lah Yanlinggggg. =p

Another limelite stealer is FISH and her shy well-hidden gf. A pity I didn't see THAT side of fish. mannnn, I really cannot imagine him lovely dovey with a small girl . I wonder what he did that made ks and kzw's goosepimple all popping up.

I've concluded, the birthday girl / boy will never be the under the spotlight and if they wanna have a taste of being in the limelite, they have to steal it from the next birthday boy/ girl.

Another conclusion made is, zl and I will never ever be in the limelite even if we wanna steal it becoz we are the least scandalous. Whenever they ask the both of us those typical kind of ' got bf/gf?' kinda question, we will point to each other and say ' 他 lor' and that works well becoz it helps cover our backside.

haha.

Fish not in photo becoz he swam away to continue lovey dovey with his shy, well-hidden gf . Serves him right!! =D

That's all for that night, so little photossss I can't stand it.

I promised zl I will write her a story just like the one on Jasmine's blog.

The story of the girl and the girl. (part 1,2,3,4 )

5 years ago, the daughter of the Chua family and Tan family attended the same JC. The 2 ravishing beauties and head turners didn't realise they will be seeing each other almost everyday for the next 5 years and still counting.

On the first day of sch, ravishing csy, still clad in her KC uniform, said the first sentence to head-turner zl in her TK uniform.

Girl csy ' errr, so..... what's your name?'
Girl zl ' zhoulin, you? '
Girl csy ' oh, I'm synnying, hellooo.'

***** moments of silence***
Csy cannot stand awkward silence so she tried to continue the conversation.

Girl csy ' so, what cca are you gonna join? '
Girl zl ' Band, you? '

****Inner csy started cursing and swearing her new found fren for giving 2 words replies'***

Girl csy ' Either squash or Odac because they close down my squash team when I was back in KC. hahaha ***csy forcing herself to laugh at her own misfortune***
Girl tcl ' ha.ha.ha. ok.'

***moments of silence***

After that, there's never silence when the both of them are together. ( minus tired mornings on mrt to SIM)

Throughout the 5 years of frenship, ravishing csy and headturner zl realised they have so much common in them than twins.
Even their colleagues gave them the name ' The Wonder Twins'

Zl likes to sleep. Csy likes to sleep.
Csy loves money. Zl loves money.
Zl is forever broke. Csy is never rich.
Zl seldom eats but after knowing csy, she eats more than a normal being.
Csy's sister is married. Zl's brother is married.
Zl is the 2nd daughter of Tan family.
Csy is the 2nd daughter of Chua family.
Zl got her driving license in 2006. Csy got hers in 2006.
Csy loves to sing. Zl loves to sing with csy.
Zl can't dance. Csy dances like a wood.
Csy always do last min studying. Zl never start studying till 2 days b4 exams.
Tcl loves Tom Yam. Csy adores Thai Express.
Csy loves strawberry. Zl adores strawberry's best fren-chocolate.
Zl eats the dark chocolate which Csy threw away.
Csy eats the white chocolate which Zl spits out.
Zl loves new phones. Csy is a fan of sony ericsson.
Csy is anti-social. Zl is not very friendly.
Zl loves to make funny faces in front of cam. Csy is seldom serious in front of cam.
Csy lives in bedok. Tcl lives in Aljunied.
Tcl worked in IRAS. Csy worked in IRAS.
Csy runs like a tortise, Zl runs like the rabbit.
Zl swims like a dog, Csy swims like a fish.
Zl is thief tan, Csy is robber chua.
Csy is Vonlechuasynnying, Zl is Joletanzhoulin.
Zl understands Csy's crapping language. Csy loves to crap.
Xiao Bai is white. Bam bam is white.
Csy sleeptalks in her slp. Zl sneezes in her slp.
Zl snore. Csy drools. (joking joking)
more
more
more
and
more.....

Tadah. They are the WONDER TWINS!




HAhahahaa. Pple, learn how to appreciate Picasa.
Trust me, I have more photos of the both of us. These are just the older ones.
Joletanzhoulin, we look so kiddish and young sia!!!


CHEN ZHOULIN!!! SO MANY OF YOU!! HAPPY OR NOT? SHIOK OR NOT?!!!

I think my story is more romantic than Jasmine's.
Horrr???

Tired liao lah.

Good nite, wan an , oyasumi.

csy♥
12:11 AM

">cbox