<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, April 03, 2007




Hi all.

I'm reporting from.............................not pan pac. =(

It got cnxed for some admin reasons. =((
I was really looking forward to it but nvm, guess I'm not paris hilton to begin with.

Lecture was interestingly boring. Mok had nothing better to say and started telling us how he got surrounded by 4 mickey mouse in disneyland. He also did a fine job by analysing why spore shouldn't open a disneyland becoz mickey mouse will be called wet mouse over here in our sunny island.

It's lame. Totally. Somehow it tickled my funny bone.

Met Mr Xqg after school to pass him some stuff for Dr jasmine. She's so busy rushing her assignment that she can't talk to me. =(

Rushed home after that becoz I've turned into a scarey cat who is afraid of taking the lift all by myself.
Thank goodness darling Chua TianTian and Chua Bambam offered to pick me up downstairs. =)

I stopped by level 2 to make sure I didn't see the wrong thing that day. I think I shall arm myself with a knife and start an investigation soon.

I'm so bored can you tell?
I think this is the first entry of mine without a single exclamation mark.

Yawnzzzz.
Maybe mugging would brighten up my boring day.

Mugging is a must for muggles like me. We have no choice but to mug becoz we have to mug. At the end of the whole day, muggles like me may mug our life away. Becoz all we do is to mug mug mug and mug.

Fellow muggles, are you supposed to be mugging like a hardworking muggle but you find yourself doing everything else but mugging? Fret not, muggles are muggles. Muggles will mug like a muggle even if she cannot find a reason to mug. The reason why we shld mug is becoz we are all muggles.

Muggle Chua has no idea what she is talking abt.

Just mug it.

Gambate.

Goodnight wan an oyasumi. =)

csy♥
1:07 AM

">cbox