<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, April 06, 2007




Finallyyyy......another 10-5pm lecture down. 4 to go.
This is too draining. I can't believe students in london are having 10-5 lectures most of the time.
It's inhumane!
*
I've been out for the past few days till late and I haven't seen my 老妈子 for dayzzzz. Missed her cooking and nagging. I wonder if she misses me? =)
*
I think so, because 老豆and 老妈子 never fail to leave some soup and food for me. So suppers are more or less settled. Double =)
*
I really wish I can say more but my life now is so mundane and not worth mentioning. Nothing exceptionally happy to speak abt. Of course I can share with you the happiest moment of the day which is lunch and dinner but I dun think you're interested in my meals , right?
*
It's gonna be a boringg week. It's either school, sleeping, eating or shaking leg at home. Next week will be slightly interesting becoz there will be 1 ktv session, 2 bdae gatherings coming up! My best les partner and sister Ken!
*
02a10, please keep (12/4/07) Thursday noon-night free to celebrate anti-social ZL's bdae. She wants me to make an announcement. Fellow friends who fail to turn up that day will be, well, labelled as the highly respected ' THE ACQUAINTANCE' hiakk hiakk
*
Alright then, I dun see a need to bore you guys with my monotonous life so unless there's something interesting to talk about or complain abt, I'm gonna take a step back and go dating with my books and notes.
*
Fellow muggles and muggers. Mug hard.
*
I'll see you when I see you.
*



Till then!
*
Goodnight, wan an, oyasumi =)

csy♥
12:31 AM

">cbox