<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, March 15, 2007




you hoo!!

I had a great dinner agaiN!
Again with my beloved 02A10 at cartel to celebrate busy kzw's 22nd bdae!

Altho zw was supposed to be the male lead, but ks is too attention seeking.
All our attention were on him, esp Jasmine, her eyes couldn't leave ks's face for half a sec! (chun-ge will agree with this hehehe )
class reppy, being a class rep does not give you the right to steal the bday's boy limelight ok? =p

Of course, photos are the most impt when it comes to such gatherings.
My head-turner beautiful pink T10 failed me today, her photos are so blur today.
but becoz she's such a beauty, we will all forgive her, won't we?

To erase away the name ' IT idiot' imprinted on my forehead, I've decided to edit my photos a lil.

See, the next photo is slightly greenish? PURPOSELY ONE OK? ME, CSY, non-IT idiot edited it.


Kpo Chun- ge, busy birthday boy kzw, sunzi /ks / attention seeking class- rep Braceless 8po, Dagong/erzi , mudder/thief tan/ best les partner

NO, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
I PURPOSELY EDITED it so it looks slightly cloudy and glow-y.


We couldn't decide wart to do at boring tampines so we shifted our asses to interesting bedok.
As usual, my house got volunteered for mahjong again.
B&W ok!
better stop saying I'm an IT idiot!
This photooo............ IS really blur, I didn't make it blur-er

'THE NON-ACQUAINTANCE '
I hope we will remain non-acquaintance forever.
Although fish wasn't with us this time, he is still our 'non-acquaintance'
3 cheers to THE NON-ACQUAINTANCE gang!
muahahah.

ohyaaaaaa, this is totally out of point but I still have to mention it!
Just now this nice yet not-so nice auntie ran towards me swinging a blue credit-sized card that says 'POSB' and started shouting ' why you so blur blur!! '
Man, kzw is the one getting old, not me.
Anyhow, that nice auntie will have a good night slp tonight for returning me my ATM card. =)


kuang zhanwei jaedon fong jinwai, although lim kwan shen tried to steal your limelight
you should be honoured you have one whole collage dedicated to you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



csy♥
2:57 AM

">cbox