<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007




Omg omg.

I didn't know shisha-ing can create such a commotion. And I only mentioned that word ONCE in that entry!

Just to clear some doubts first ok.

I drank because I played games and lost it. Csy is a zabor with integrity, so I drank. ( even a few sips also counted) I didn't drink because I xiang bu kai ( according to attention seeking ks)

I almost fainted not because I was drunk. I think it's because of the allergy or migraine.

I went shisha-ing because errrrrr we were walking ard CQ and feeling super bored and that long cigarette looking thing looks very interesting.

K lah, I promise this is the first and the last time I go shisha-ing ok. ( lotte, does your frens complain when you go shisha-ing? how come I'm getting attacks everywhere? )
Besides I dun really like shisha becoz I have small lungs and it's quite burning for the throat.
The strawberry flavoured smoke smells like cough syrup.
I rather eat strawberry lollipop.

Sooooo...... shhhhhhh..... Dun scold me anymore ok! Let the shisha case end in peace. hehe

Photos will be coming up soon after zl sends them to me.

ohya Tian! better not tell mummy I smoked. ( shisha is considered as smoking meh? )
I almost got murdered by them when I told them I drink!

Lottey lotte lotte! That night was the only chance you can make me drunk but you failed! no more chance for you! heheh. stupid zl say the next mission will be changed to making my bladder burst. how lame.

Tata! I'm off to save my computer. I know it's no longer news, but I wasnt online past few days coz I couldn't access to the Internet. So no updates on my blog not because there are no updates, but because I cannot update. Got difference hor.

Muackzy! =)

csy♥
6:42 PM

">cbox