<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, March 01, 2007




Jie just went back to Pakistan yest. and dun ask me why she's back in Sg.
She comes and goes like the sand blown by the wind aka bro tan.


Anyway she went to Tw this time and bought back many many coats for her Switz stay!

It's DIRT cheap okkk coz its the end of season in tw.

I think I wanna go overseas so much that I start to fantasize when I see those coats.


The pink coat on Jie cost $30 . tsktsk
The one on me cost less than 2 plates of coloured plates from sakae sushi!
5 bucks only CANNN!!

This cool brown one is from canada. Think its 100+ but still, totally cool.
This is still my fave. only 20 bucks!
So winter sonata-rish. Hehe

Then she told me they have many many Hello Kitty things there and the food is gooddd.

Gosh, taiwan, here I come.......








When I have the money.

csy♥
3:43 PM

">cbox