<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, March 17, 2007




I feel so sad I feel like cryinggggg!!

Went to Mayday's Qian chang hui at IMM just now and I was all so ready to fork out $150 to get their concert ticket on the 2th June.

But again, due to some forseen reason, I couldn't get it!! Boohoooo. I have to wait for replies from zl and tian lahhhh.

I know the tix are expensive but I'm so willing to spend it because I know their concert is going to be damn good and I am not willing to spend half of $150 to go for lousier seats because I know their concert is going to be damn good! I wanna have good seats and enjoy the good concert man and if I get it today at IMM, the seats will be much better becoz other sistic outlets are not selling yet!!!

But I know eventually I might have to go for $68 seats which I am super buay songgg becoz I have poor, penniless friends like me but not willing to part $150 for maydayy. wah rauuuu mayday can!!! I am 100% sure their concert is gonna be damn high!!! $68 seats means I cant stand and shake also means I can only shake with my butt glued to the seats!

I have been looking forward to this day for 2 years man!!! booohooo. Shucks man. So disappointed nowwwwwww becoz I can't get the tix today and even playing their cd is not helping!

Howwww mannnn......

I almost bought 1 ticket and go for the concert all by myself but going alone is.... slightly boring. Can you imagine jumping with 2 strangers beside you!! Besides Tian and zl machiam wanna go dun wanna goooo so there is still a slight chance I might not have to jump with 2 strangers mah so I've decided to be sad and wait for them.

You know how much Mayday's song means to me!! YOU DUNNO AND WILL NEVER KNOW MAN!! Their songs and ah xin's lyrics nv fail to start the day well for me and always cheers me up when I am feeling sucky and shitty and stressed. ( yes, I get stressed out during exams too) I know I sound super kua zhang so go ahead and laugh at me, mayday's songs are like my chicken essence plus ginseng add together!

One of my all time fave is their
九号球 and a part of it's wonderful lyrics by ah xin

也许我这一杆 又沒辦法进球
就像我的生活 一直在出差错

也许我这一生 始终在追逐那颗九号球
却忘了 是谁在愛我
却忘了 是谁在罩著我


Their songs bring chinese music to a totally different level. Shit those typical 'lovey-dovey, breakup and then it's end of the world songs ' Shit those ' I'll wait for ya even if my hair turns white' kinda songs. It makes me ( at least for me, maybe some of you think this kinda soapy and cry-y songs makes you happy) wanna kill myself when I'm feeling deep-shit down. ok, maybe this kind of songs help when you feel really sad and feel like crying but cmon lah, you wouldn't wanna cry 24/7 ok, so just get of it when you're done with self-pity.

RoarrrRR. Shit , I dun even know what the hell I'm saying. and I'm gonna sulk till I get my hands on their tickets and even if by the end of the day I have to go alone so be it! =(



3sa chong's ticket!!
I WANT THIS!!! NOWW!!

but why am I complaining since I know at the end of the day, I'll still go for it??
muahahhaa..... MAYDAY, here I COMEEE!!!
Oh well, zabors have the right to complain, don't they? =)

Goodnight, wan an oyasumi!

csy♥
2:38 AM

">cbox