<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, March 13, 2007




hiyee!

Tian loves my porcaroni just like how she loves her world's nicest sister but I think it's not filling at all coz we went down to whack 711 just now. P&M are so evil, they didn't stock up my snacks and all I can find at home is Tian's fave mangosteen and mangosteen. Bias!!

Anyway I was going thru all the pictures I have on my comp and I found something hilarious.





Can you imagine bam bam hopping on all 4 legs just like us when we challenge this pebbles/stones/rocks track with our chest in, butt out posture? wahaha .

I think she'll cry and hate me for the rest of her life.



So entertaining!

Goodnight oyasumi wan an!

csy♥
1:42 AM

">cbox