You know I really hate to admit that I can get so stupid at times. Like really really really stupid as if I'm born without a brain.
For the past 1 week, I thought my computer is down, crashed, hung, died or committed suicide so I hated it and hated myself for being so reliant on my computer coz life is boring without my darling Samsung LCD and simlim-made CPU.
Ya I THOUGHT. or rather, I assumed lah. Can't be bothered explaining why I thought it's dead. But anyway, I was really bored just now so I tried my luck with the computer switch, and tadah it's working. So yeh, I almost died of boredom for that 1 week for nothing. Duh.
So so so, the moment I came online, I started to read your blogs to see how you guys are doing!
Some sprained her ankle, others got burnt while suntanning, a few are barely surviving from their exams and projects, one is drooling over guys/husband/zurich, some can't wait for stinky to see the earth, one flew back to moon to see hou-yi and a new 02a10 friend who suprisingly has time to blog altho' he is forever busy-kzw!. =p but I'm glad you guys are breathing well. Heh
Nothing much over my side cept I finally went to learn windsurfing!!For that 2 days, my life was slightly more colourful. The sea is blue, the sky is blue, the grass is green, the sun is yellow+orange, my kayaking friends are black, I wore blue. No photos lah, who brings beauty pink T10 down into the sea with them?
Very very tiring and I couldn't sleep at night coz I brought the waves back with me and I could feel myself feeling seasick the moment I close my eyes. My back, ass, fingers ached like anything. but but but, I felt rejuvenated after the whole thing lah, every part of my body got to do some work out, and I think I lost 10kg! You know how to spell W.O.O.H.O.O!?!
On the last day, I went ktv with my young and crazy friends somemore! You know how to spell L.I.F.E ?!
=)
Arghz, I still have to face the cruel and disJusting and cold reality. I have a paper on TUE!! and I havent touched a single page... I am sooooo NOT dead, coz it's just mock paper. heh.
Papa and Mummy leaving for Genting tml to pa-tor and they are so worried for me coz they assumed I'm a scarey 21-year-old cat who dun even dare to sleep alone at night. So my mom pleaded Tian to come home tml to sleep with me and she also asked my Paki jiejie to fly back from pakistan to 'pei' me. WTH.
Super kua zhang okkkk.... Now jie and tian are mocking me and I am feeling so useless. Anyway, tue night will be home alone for me and I am so gonna to prove to them I am not a scarey cat! Cmon la, csy is no longer the csy she used to be.
ohya, sheng-san told me CSY stands for Cute Synn Ying. muahahhAh. and I didn't realise after being a Chua for 21 years. Will you kill me if I sign off each entry with Cute SY instead of Csy? Maybe....
Alright then , it's either Chio SY or Cute SY. Choose one.
Take care my friends! I'll see ya if my comp permits! Goodnite, wan an , oyasumi!
Yours sincerely, Cute SY /Chio SY
csy♥
1:07 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.