Eh zl and lotte... rmb last sat we promised to start studying on the mon after enjoying our hotel stay?
One week has already passed-again! how much have we studied man???
If this goes on, we have to da bao all our books to pan pacific next week! hehe
Anyway, I had an annual general meeting (AGM) today with my ex sony colleagues! Luana and Didi! AGM because we meet up only once a year!
Now this is what I meant by acquaintance.
We aren't exactly close but we do wanna catch up with one another.At first I thought it's gonne be quite awkward but no lah, as long as one starts talking, the ice will be broken =)
Lu just graduated and found a job within 3 weeks. Didi just grad from poly and he too, is working already. They were talking abt their job while I looked at them enviously.
Then I started to feel very unsecure again, life after graduation that is.
I dread, really dread entering into the working world.
Not that I'm lazy and hate working.
But I'm really not ready for it becoz I dun even know what's my goal in life up till now.
I do have one tho, something small but it does exist.
I havent even started pursuing it and the obstacles are there already.
Obstacles are meant to be overcome but some are....how do I put it, not possible?
like..... height. =( I can't grow any taller even if I try hard, right? =p
(k, go ahead and laugh)
So you see frens, it's ok if you laugh at me for being short.
I'm pretty used to anyway.
but it does hurt sometimes becoz afterall it is a wall that is holding me back from my small yet existing dream.
It doesn't feel very good to have people reminding me that over and over again.
Initially I was quite proud of having that goal in life till I talked to sheng-san yesterday.
He asked me why I am so persistent about it and I realised I dun have an answer for that qn. Maybe my passion for it isn't that great afterall.
I'm not complaining but it has been quite a long time since I feel inferior and small.
Maybe becoz the uncertainty is back again and I'm sure you know how sucky it feels.
Eh kzw, where can I buy the map you were talking abt? I need it badly.
Anyway, ktv-ing with my cool kayaking frens after AGM helps a lil lah.
esp those mayday songs. =D
Besides, becoz I'm small in size so that small issue is not gonna bring me down. muahahhaaha. ehhh. I think I was a lil off tangent again. Photos photos photos!
AGM- 25 Mar 2007
AGM-15th June 2006
On at different note, chua synn tian will be having her professionals for the whole of next week. Let's hope the poor girl will do well for it coz she has been so stressed over it.
Pray for her with me ok! Jia you jia you jia you!!
Goodnight , wan an, oyasumi!
* off to watch Naruto Shippuuden! =D *
csy♥
3:08 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.