<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, March 22, 2007






Csy ain't ah lian ok!!! neither am I an ah lian wannabe!!
I'm a policezabor wannabe!

Attended MM lecture today with 2 zombies and I almost got affected by them.Both Zl and Lotte were smart enough to go clubbing the night before a morning lecture. See how strong 'ladies night' is?
Strong enough for both of them to pangseh me at the same time.

Anyway, zl lost her phone at MOS yest, and when her friend tried calling her, the evil guy picked up the call for awhile and then rejected it again. After which, that's it. No more news from her W800i. That guy is SUPERRR zek ark times 10 to the power of infinity.

TMD, at least have the courtesy to pick up the call and find an excuse for yourself like, ' I love w800i so much and sony ericsson is no longer producing it. I'm sorry '! I'm sure zl wil feel a lil better. I think.

No doubt, zl cursed and swore at him and not only that, anyone who belongs to the same trade as the stealer got dragged down too. So rich, steal pple's phone for what!!


Sweeping statement this is, but I'm still gonna say all guys who go clubbing are rich. ALL. If you aren't rich, dun club. Go changi sea sports club.

I wanted to join her in the cursing ritual but I've decided to wish them good luck instead coz they need lots of it. People like them don't believe in karma don't they?


Will you return the phone to its owner should you find one? I will and I did. I didn't do it because I was told to do it. I did it because I do what I think is right. ( copy from letters from iwo jima)

If everybody has the mindset of ' If I dun take, somebody else will.' or ' They can be steal-er, why cant I', then we are living in a sad and pathetic world.

Then again, me aint saint csy.

If I see a $50 note on the floor, I will take it because I am greedy and 50 bucks can pay for half of my mayday concert ticket.
but if I see a wallet with $50 note and an IC, I will return it.

If I see a w800i , I will search it's phonebook and then return it.
If I see a sony memory stick , I will slot it into my w800i or pretty pink T10 conveniently.


See the difference?

But if I see a mayday ticket with the owner's home address, tel no, DOB, IC no.
I will still keep it. =D

Because me aint saint.

There is a thin line bewt stupidity and rationality
I rmbed I picked up $12 and report it to the police when I was in P6.
My idol gave me blank face while I walked out the police station with a happy face.
Who knows where the 12 bucks went to?

Unless you're a saint or you're joining Tripitaka on the journey to the west.
Dun tell me you have to stick to your principles and so you're gonna ignore the 50 bucks and let it land into the arms of someone with principals and brains.

Bottomline is, do return it if you're able to.
You'll make 1 person on earth happier if you do that.

Anyway, I guess the person who stole zl's w800i will not have a good sleep tonight, and for the next few nights.

Goodnight , Wan An, Oyasumi.





csy♥
11:32 PM

">cbox