<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, February 26, 2007




yeah yeah yeah!!!

I can blog again thanks to my 'smart only once in a blue moon ' sunzi!
So the problem lies with the IE and am now using firefox.
I didn't know so many people is using firefox man and I still thought IE is the only or best browser around. =p
In fact, I didnt know what firefox is until today.... *smack my head*

Anyway. photos photos photos!

Went out with my beloved A10 last fri! Right after my post about how much I love them. muaHAh.

We concluded impromptu outings are the most effective becoz even Chang-e's sister, Jasmine is back with us!! 8po, stay longer on the moon and you'll become an alien. Earth is still the best lah. Dun fly away again okkkkk.

Even Elson, ezra and Mich turned up that day. Goshhhh... If the rest of A10 turned up that day, I think there is a high chance I can pass my mock exams lor.



02a10 minus 14

Mr Chua, Ms Chua, Ms Tan and Ms Chang-e

They kept saying I am the monkey of 02a10

Just becoz I like to climb around.

But I beg to differ.
It feels good to be taller than the rest mah.
So I climb for a reason.

It's not very nice to be seen short all the time you know.
Ouch leiiiiii ....

Pretty brace-less 8po and her darling da-gong.
=)
So when's our next outing?
woot!



csy♥
10:25 PM

">cbox