<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, February 22, 2007




The one and only reason why I can blog now is becoz I'm not at home using my sucky virus/spyware/worms/trojan horse/cow/pig/sheep infested computer.
I think I need to reformat my whole comp but like howwwww? anyway, I think that's just an excuse lah. I'm too lazy to backup all my files. Hehe.
.
.
So when you are too lazy to change anything in life, stop complaining and live with it. So hence, I shall stop complaining and do a chop chop update and forecast of what happened and is gonna happen in my ever colourful and beautiful life.
.
.
CNY this year was shioKKK!! The feeling is like striking 4D!
Not going into details coz this is gonna be a chop chop post.
.
.
Arh yes, went to Mr Wil-son's place during chu 3 too to celebrate with the kayakers.
Then moved on to Mr Sslow's place to play mahjong and yes! my first time playing mj with money! REAL MONEY! not chips ok! and I lost 3 bucks =( but who cares, I was on cloud 99 after 'striking 4D'.


.
.
Another update which most of my friends are concern abt.
I havent grown vertically and stop asking.
But horizontally. yes. by maybe 2 to 3 inches or more.
anyway everyone is growing fat along with me becoz it's a 'sin-not-to-grow-fat' festive so it doesnt matter cos nobody can see the difference. So yeh, I'm still slim and all.
.
.
Oh yes!! guess whattt!
after procrastinating for so many yearss.
despite being rejected by almost all my friends when I tried to jio them.
I'm finally learning how to windsurf!!
It's gonna be in the midst of my exams but again WHO CARES.
nothing's gonna stop me nowwwwww otherwise I dunno how many more years I have to wait.
wohoooooo.
.
.
and also!!! I think I'm gonna try my wakeboarding soon! after procrastinating for so many lives.
I love my kayaking frens so much that I wanna hug all of them at one go but my arms aint long enough.
actually I could have gone for all these years ago but there's always something holding me back lah.
I tried to sign up for all the courses all by myself but I think I should love myself more by waiting for kakis to go with.
Watching movie alone is alright, but playing such stuffs alone? is just like playing monopoly alone.
A good buddy of mine tried to jio me with his friends but useless csy aint that sociable altho she tried to change herself by saying hi to anyone who stepped into the lift. nope, aint helping at all.
Anti social me only love my 02a10, kayaking, makeup friends.....
I'll try to love more of you ok?!!
.
.
Alright then , this is a super high entry coz i am super high and happy now. I'm typing so fast and hard that my fingers are getting all cramped and entangled. I think my '!!!' key is spoiling too.muahahhaa.
.
.
I'll see you again when I see you darlings!! =))))

csy♥
10:55 PM

">cbox