<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, February 09, 2007




I know we are the best of friends when....

.
.
.
.


you are always by my side when I'm feeling cold and lonely.

and no matter how numb and pricky it gets, your feet will always be there for me to lean on.

I know we are the best of friends, when...

I land myself in trouble, crying for help


and hoping a good soul will happen to drop by and save me.

But deep in my heart,I know you are always on the lookout for me.

and I know you are the good soul I am waiting for.

becoz you want me back by your side.


You know we are the best of friends when...

you dun have to be envious of whatever I have on hand.


Even though it is my favourite toy, I'll still share it with you ...

becoz you are my favourite friend.

We know we are the best of friends when...

we dun have to worry losing a friend after a quarrel.

I admit, I'll get angry and show you a super buay song face.

Just like how you show me the ugliest side of you.

We might even end up ignoring each other.

But you should know it pains my heart when that happens.

I'll look from afar hoping things will get better bewt us.

Now promise me, you will never ever ignore me for the rest of your life,

no matter how angry you may be.

Because....

We are the best of friends. =)

Credits...........

photographer: CharmaineChenS.H cast: tynie and shiro.


csy♥
11:37 PM

">cbox