<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, February 03, 2007




HeeelllOOO!!

Do me a favour can?

Just for this post, can you give me a discount and pretend i'm a 15year old girl who is going gaga over cute guys okkk.

Guys should just ignore this entry altogether.
It's going to be a totally childish but I really need to share this picture with my darling girlfrens!




WuZun is So so shuai horrrrrrrr.

Hehehehe.

I think my erupting wisdom tooth is making me less wise.

but really OUCHHH lei. I cant close my mouth too coz I'll bite into my already super swollen gum so dun mind me if you see me drooling ok. and it hurts even to swallow my saliva. =(

dentist chua, can save me or not huh. I think I'll die of pain by the time you grad =(((

Anyway, I promise I'll update soon ok.

HeeHeeHee.

Wuzunwuzunwuzunwuzunwuzunwuzunwuzunwuzun


csy♥
1:23 AM

">cbox