<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, February 28, 2007




Have you ever been caught in the situation on the train whereby the 2 person sitting on your left and right are so tired that they thought your shoulders are their pillows.

Not me, at most either the right one or the left one.
But not from both sides.

I saw this poor guy trapped in bewt 2 plump ladies just now and he looked like the chicken patty trapped in bewt 2 puffy bread. What do you think you'll do and hoped to do if you were in his shoes?

Will you fidget and hopefully they get the hint and lean towards the opposite direction? but actually all you wish to do is to poke them hard on their waist and make them jump risking the fact that you might lose your finger among their fats.

Or will you shift yourself forward so that they realise they have nothing to support. but in fact, you would rather choose to wait patiently for their heads to lean on you and then you jump up suddenly so they will knock hard on each other's head.

Or have you ever tried farting in the lift. (the silent cum fatal kind)

Will you hold your breath and pretend it came out from somebody else's ass although you rather point your pinocchio look alike fingers at the person beside you.

but of course, we are taught to be nice people and the formers are more socially acceptable compared to the latters.

Haizzz. I was just wondering if we have more interesting reactions from different yet common situations, the world would definitely be a more interesting and funny place to live in.

I reckon it's our pride and face we wanna protect and the 'invisible laws' which is deeply embedded in the society, quietly telling us what is right and wrong to do and then hypnotising us to conform.

Mannnn,
maybe one day when I can escape this disJUSTing web,
When somebody tries to lean on my shoulder, I'll lift up both my arms so they can rest on my armpit instead.
and then when I accidentally let out my silent yet fatal gas, I'll politely say ' sorry people but I buay tahan and I suggest you guys hold your breath for a few mins coz I had garlic bread in the morning.' Then I'll smile sweetly and wink at them.

oh well, but I'm still a poor soul trapped inside the sticky web.
but slowly, I'll climb out of it and then fart into the faces of others trapped in it.
muahahha

gosh, my paper is coming and I'm still talking about farts.
What am I thinking mannnnnnnnnnnn.....

csy♥
11:18 PM

">cbox