<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, January 19, 2007




Ohaiyo!!!

I'm back with some photos from my Ramunia trip! Before I present these photos to you, give me a space to complain first ok.

It is DAMN FREAKING difficult to make a collage!! Very very frustrating becoz you cannot place the photos where you want it to be! ( maybe can but I dunno how) All we can do is to click on the preview, click and click and hopefully those photos will overlap nicely. So it's no suprise I spent 10 mins trying to shift a leg away from a face. Grrr.

And I took a long time to compress all the pictures, crop, blah blah blah. Very xin ku you know or not, and to make it worse, I had to keep changing window from my anime to picasa back to anime.

Uploading photos is a chore but without it, everyone will sleep reading my blog. So I have to do it.

Please lar, give me a tap on my shoulder after you read this entry. =D

I'm quite tired now after all the editing so I'm gonna let my photos do the talking.

Bye Bye.





Act cliche, 'RAMUNIA,HERE I COME!! '

And I thought I will get sick of the sea, but with such entertaining friends, how to sea sick you tell me!!!


Not Grand Canyon, so what?

It's Grand Canyon look-alike! No prawn fish also good..

I call these the high-class kampung.
Inside/Outside our high-class kampung styled house


Jie and I were a lil tired by mid noon so we took a beauty nap in our high class kampung styled house. The rest of the kayakers HAPPILY left us behind and proceeded to another beach with an interesting name. (will touch on that later)

So just before we got 'abandoned', we were taking decent photos like those above. I think we felt tramautised when we woke up, so things started to get a little weird.

.

.

.

We started to wonder why we were left behind????

( amazing grace how sweet thy sound......that save a wretch like meeeeeee......)

WHY!!!! ( this is a must-do action in front of the sea)


Then we began to lose it. Our mind that is.


Our head too..

and we started to HIDE from the truth, from the reality!!

(i'm not telling you where Jie is hiding! )

Why are we left behind!!!!!

(coconut trees are DANGEROUS...)

Then Jie resorts to jumping off the cliff not forgeting to pose for the cam.

Here I am, preparing to take off anytime.

Then an angel flew by while on its way back to heaven and told us its not worth dying for something so minor.

Then a devil hopped by and told us to take revengeeeeee.

So clad in gangster looking outfits, we went to the famous beach called,

LONG BEACH. duh

(I think it's called long beach coz the beach is long. If that's the case, maybe we can name East Coast Fat Beach or something)

Then we saw people out on the sea doing these....

and these.. which made our day!


and therefore we're all normal and happy again.

Long us with Long beach

Cool people who left us behind

Sardine packed high class kampung styled room


On the bumboat back to our frenly Singapore

Even cool people gets tired.

I think its not very nice to put takglam photos of others so I added some snow on their face =D

On the whole, I'm happy larhhhhh.

Just like Mr Wantwant!

I know I’m supposed to put more photos of people surfing but I don’t have!
Those cool photos are taken with other cameras, leaving my T10 with uncool-er photos. (uncool-er does not equal to uncool, they are simply not as cool as cool photos)
So if any of my kayaking friends happen to chance upon my blog, please be nice to send me some photos k! Afterall I was your photographer for 2days! =p

Oh oh, the above description are based on my imagination. Many of which are not true and I think you guys are capable to judge for yourself la hor.

For e.g., no angels and devils flew and hopped by us and my friends did not abandon us, they merely forgot to wake us up. hehe.

Okie dokie! i'm tired.

Wan an! oyasumi! Goodnite!


csy♥
1:41 AM

">cbox