<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, January 25, 2007




Hi friends,

guess what good stuffs I've gotten for you!!!!! hiak hiak.
Photos and videos from ramunia agaiN!
but this time, no lame act stupid and un-cooler photos.
These are serious people doing serious biz.
(Many many) to the power of infinity, to Mr Wil-son Lee for the photos and videos.

Enjoy!

Oh,pardon me but I need to share this first.

How does a monkey cross the road huh?

huh??

huh??

huh huh huh??

huh huh huh huh huh ??

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh??

P1130433


K, back to serious biz.

P1150458


P1150459

Not submarine oK!

P1150472


P1150474


P1150484

White horsesss



Surf 1



Surf 2



Surf & Cap

P1150489


I've got a sudden urge to complete my 3 star.
But I'm getting quite afraid of Earth's largest best friend.
How??

=(


csy♥
11:25 PM

">cbox