<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, January 13, 2007




hello.

I'm leaving for ramunia tml.
Think I am supposed to be so excited.
but just a few hours before I leave,
I dun even feel like going now.
Csy gets motion sickness very easily. Turn her around on the chair with 4wheels (not wheelchair) and she'll faint.
So the idea of going on a ferry isnt helping lar.
and she started complaining to this uncool friend of hers on msn
Csy says:
I scared seasick man
.
Zhoulin says:
Then just puke lor.
.
Csy says:
WAh, you very nice leiiiii
.
Zhoulin says:
The waves will help you clear the mess. Dun worry

Csy says:
Ohya, quite convenient right

KNS!

Maybe I'm not in the best of mood for a holiday
My face feels weird or maybe lazy.
It's like so tiring to make any facial expression.
This is the perfect moment to use yanling's blog title
'staring into blank spaces'
ha

I'll blame the rain for making me lazy and grumpy
Step on my toenail and I will headbutt you and yetl remain expressionless.

Alright then, I'll see ya guyz again when I'm back
and for in case you miss me, you can always refer back to my blog
and worship this picure.
maybe I'll sense it in ramunia.
Tata

Aha! you miss me!!



csy♥
12:14 AM

">cbox