<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, January 29, 2007




Hello nice people,

My weekend was pretty boringggg.
Cept I went to help zl and her mum with makeup for their bro/son's wedding!
Tiring but satisfying! =)
Will post some pweety photos of her if she allows me ok!? heh heh

A few days back, I msged my Jie and suggested buying air tix to BKK and fly there immediately and she said I was crazy.
Sometimes life's gets too boring and I always have this sudden urge to buy an air ticket and fly overseas alone.
And whenever I tell my friend, she'll say ' that is so sagittarius'

but there's something ironic here,
I cannot stay in a place for long but I can rot at home without going back to civilisation for a few days. =p

I dun mean to say this, but I mean it, Singapore is just too boring.

I wanna flyyyyy fly to somewhere far and different.
Far from home, far from SIM, far from singapore, far from familiar faces.

It's alright if that place is not a shopping or food heaven.
It doesn't matter if I know no one there.
Who cares if I'm travelling alone.
As long as it's not Singapore. I'm happy.

Then when I'm bored of that place, I'll just hop to somewhere else.

but there's always something holding me back from the things I wanna do.

If only I can get polyjuice from Hermione Granger and turn myself into a bird
Else I'll marry a pilot. =D

and to digress,
ks and I were chatting online and he asked me to write more read-worthy entry
so I asked him how he defines read-worthy entry.

According to great ks,
a read-worthy entry has to be....
-subtle
-and use euphemism and insinuations to get him interested (what and what??)
-coherent. well expressed. personal. structured.
-use skillful and deceptive writing
-macham writing a GP essay
('_')''

I'm sorry I can't do that.
www.shortmeh.blogspot.com is just a simple and mindless blog.

But if you're interested in reading a coherent, well expressed, personal, structured blog which uses deceptive and skillful writing, you can visit my dear sunzi aka ks's blog.
It's damn well written like a GP essay and sometimes too cheem for me with a puny brain to udst. =(
Afterall he was Mrs Toh's fave GP rep and his blog appeared on the papers too. =D
Enjoy!
www.psychofox85.blogspot.com

To sunzi, you better thank me for free advert! haha. Thur's ktv you treat! =p


csy♥
12:44 AM

">cbox