<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007




hello Earth!

moi is back!

I guess some of you have been missing me coz I sensed it while I was under the rain in Ramunia.

Or maybe becoz some of you missed me too much that you end ed up crying that's why it was raining almost 48hrs in Ramunia.

Anyway, your friendly friend is back in friendly singapore in one whole piece minus away a few CHUNKS of hair which was being PULLED out by her unfriendly friend, a liter of blood lost to you-know-who, cells being SCRAPED away while being DRAGGED across the beach by her unfriendly friends-again.

Other than that, I'm pretty much alive.

I promise to upload chunks of photos too. That is when I can be bothered to upload,resize them.

So how have you guys been??

Tata! =D

csy♥
1:13 AM

">cbox