<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, January 07, 2007




Groanzzzz.

I am supposed to be on a roller coaster in Genting now.
But due to some foreseen reasons, I am not.
and my dad and a few friends just came back yest from Genting. =(
Fly me there cannnn?? like NOW.

Anyway, my parents and sisters just left home, leaving me all alone at home with Chua Bam Bam.
And when they leave the house they'll say ' Bye bam bam, Seeya baby, bambam dun anyhow shit shit k, Mummy will be back next week bambam! I'll miss ya bambam ' and then they will close the door, leaving me with my mouth widely opened and hand halfway raised up. After which I'll look at the mirror beside the door and wave goodbye to myself.

How come nobody says bye to me anymore?
And no, I'm not jealous of bambam. +(



She's a lady. Oh yeah yeah yeah, she's a lady.

Totally pointless post.=p


csy♥
1:44 PM

">cbox