I have been trying to update my blog for so many days but I couldn't load the blogger page. Not my fault. I have so many stories I want to tell, but after so many days, I've already forgotten what I want to say. Is that considered short-term memory?
Ohya, talking about short-term memory. I've a question in my mind since I was born and I need someone to enlighten me.
When somebody say she has a short term memory right, it means she cannot remember things that happened recently correct? (realise there are no words 'good' or 'bad' infront of the word short term memory)
So if she can remember things that happened long long ago, but still suffers from short term memory, is it called good long term memory? or just long term memory or bad long term memory? or good long term memory but bad short term memory? I wanted to use the word 'perfect memory' but it doesnt' make sense because she still suffers from short term memory.
Errrr, does it make sense? I tried asking many people but the reactions they gave is always the same. I.G.N.O.R.E M.E I tried shutting myself up, but CANNOT! it has been bothering me for the past 21 years! because the 'she' I was describing up there is ME.
It doesn't sound glam to tell people you suffer from short term memory which I cannot deny. But I can really rmb things that happened to me when I was a toddler or even baby! REALLY LAR. So at least when you tell them this, they will give you the 'WAH' face mah. Right? No?
And I think my short term memory is getting from bad to worse.
I was shampooing my hair and I realised I've forgotten I had already shampooed it 1 min ago. So it's like washing my hair twice within 2 mins.
I wanted to brush my teeth and I realised the toothbrush is already wet. Sometimes it got so serious that I cannot even remember if I have taken my meals then I'll be like ' eh, lunch lunch lunch. have I eaten my lunch?'
Is that considered short term memory? or totally no memory hur?
Or am I getting wols?
It's not that I have much to lose for my already well-developed brains but it's quite worrying isn't it.
Arh nvm. I shall try to recall some of the more interesting things that happened to me in the past few days . .. ... .... ..... ....... ......... ........... ............. ............... ................. .................... ...................... Ah yes! Now I remember.
I went to meet up with Jas and some guys today because she's leaving for Australia next week and we had a good time catching up. She's one of the few friends whom I can talk to about anything under the sun moon stars. Although we've known each other for 3 years, but the fact that she spends only a few months of that 3 years in singapore doesn't justify why I feel so close to her. I guess it's really all about fate. You don't have to meet that someone every now and then but you'll still feel the closeness even after years of not seeing one another. And I'll feel quite emotional whenever she leaves Spore =( Ok, this is getting a little gayish, but I'll miss herrrrr =((((
. .. .... ....... .......... ............ .............. ................ .................. ..................... I think that's all I can recall so far. It's 5.10am now can! I think I'm tired. I think I need to sleep. I think I cannot think anymore. Ignore me if I'm not making any sense. Good An, wAN night, Oyakasini
csy♥
3:57 AM
The Bento:
22, Filling up IR8A form soon, 26 Nov, Saggi
LOVES
Her Chualie Family + Chua BamBam
Lindt strawberry covered with white chocolate
Strawberry Milk Tea/Yogurt/Milk Shake
Chocolates
Zuzuland+Swiss Alps+ Matterhorn
Travelling and playing mario on aeroplane
Sashimi, ramen, wasabi.
Something out of the ordinary
She is a lovely person who loves many things.
HATES
Creepy crawlies
Questions with no answers
Dark Chocolate *pui*
She is a lovely person who hates little things
WISHLIST
Leave my footprints on Cambodia, Tibet, New Zealand, Taiwan, Pompeii, Christchurch,
Areas covered from Latitude 90° S to 90° N
Red psp Mp3 Player Wii Not much actually, juz some extra monies to clear my wishlist and keep it clean
http://blog.sanriotown
Designer : Undefined.love
Basecodes : focus-team
Image : x
Image editing : Macromedia Fireworks
Others : ♥ ♥ ♥
I was told not to remove the credits hence it is still here.