<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, December 18, 2006




Went for Weihong's Comm ball on Fri at the jewel box.
It was boring despite the fact there were quite a no. eye candies ard (both guys and girls)
The guys look so suave and charming in their blazers, and not forgetting they are officers-to-be!
The girls look so elegant and gorgeoussssss with their gowns! ( including me )

But I felt a little (JUST A LITTLE ) intimidated also because they were from RJC, ACJC, VJ (you get the point lah huh? )
When I told them I was from TPJC, one guy looked ard the table and said ' do we know anyone from TPJC?'
DUH!!

I always strongly believe there's not much difference bewteen ME and THEM.
It's just that I'm a little lazier than them. IQ wise no difference AT ALL.

Ok, nuff of that.
I went to walk around the place because I was too boredddd.
(was my first time at mount faber, I even told the cab uncle to bring me to faber park and had to describe to him its near habour front before he realised where 'my faber park' is....sheessh. )

Took some really beautiful pictures with my beautiful pink T10!


See, T10's night shot not that bad righttt. =)


For 1 min, I thought I was the female lead in Winter Sonata =p

That's snow ok! S.N.O.W


Even the toilet is imported from Hogwarts school of magic!

Was kinda worried a basilik is lurking around the hill..... ( k, not funny )


Weihong and ME!

I'm not short, he IS TALL. VERY VERY.

How does 184cm sound to you?

ok, I'm getting a little bored uploading photos and writing. Byebye.

Goodnite, oyasumi, wan an!


csy♥
12:57 AM

">cbox