<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, December 20, 2006




Shuckz.

Somebody stole my bicycle yest in the STORMY NIGHT and I am feeling sick about it.
It reminds me of that ugly thief who stole my money a few months back.
Damn the filthy thieves...
and there's nothing I can do but to forgive them...

I would have gone to the police if I could.
but what, tell them I lost 100bucks and a bicycle?
and get them to retrieve the video taken with the CCTV camera like what those investigation dramas always do?

Arghhh. Whatever.

The first time my money got stolen, I told myself the thief needs the money more than me.
Now my bicycle got stolen, I'm gonna say he needs to rush home to close the windows.
The next time he steals my w800i, I'm gonna say he has an impt call to make.
The next time he steals my darling T10, I'm gonna say he cannot resist not stealing a beautiful pink camera.

Now I'm ready, go ahead and steal my things.
But I'll make sure you sneeze your life away.
ROAARRRRRR!

csy♥
6:22 PM

">cbox