<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006




I'll be going to genting next jan with my dear 02a10 friends!
Tho we haven't bought the tickets but I've got a feeling we'll definitely make it there. At least for the few of us.

Something has been bothering me for quite some time since errrr. we graduated from JC.

You see, I've this really close group of friends from JC.
And we're always making the effort to keep in touch even after we graduated.

Although a few of them have been constantly flying our kite for all gatherings, whatever the reasons are, the rest of us still make it a point to include them for all gatherings.

As cliche as it sounds, it takes two hands to clap
If they sincerely wanna catch up with us, they will.
Otherwise, we'll start hearing those excuses and reasons.
Maybe they really couldn't make it, maybe they really wanna join us but got held back by somehthing else. Maybe they just dun give a damn. Whatever the reasons are.....

But listen here, no matter how strong and thick skinned we are,
there's a limit to how much longer we can hold you.
It's not as if we really need you guys to be around, and you think we enjoy begging and persuading you to turn up for gatherings?
The only reason why we (at least for me) are doing this is because afterall you guys were a part of the us-before.

Otherwise we'll end up with everyone-waiting-for-everyone-to-organise kinda scenario.
That's when we'll start to lose contact and eventually we'll lose one another.
I dun wish to see that, neither do you, I hope.

Anyhow, if this entry has offended you in anyway, I'm sorry.
Somebody has to voice it out.
And I'm not ready to let any of you go.


To those of you who are with me all these while, I thank you for staying.
To those of you who have decided the grasses are no longer green here, (this sentence is damn cliche I tell you! I like! hahha ) I thank you for appearing in my life.

It's kinda mushy, but when do you ever hear CSY saying all these!
Stop laughing!!



csy♥
12:46 AM

">cbox