<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006




I know my bio-clock is spoilt since I started uni life.
but its getting from bad to worse..

Slept at 4am yest and woke up at 330pm this afternoon.
It's quite normal actually, but in the past, I'll get hunger pangs in the morning.
and then I'll crawl out of my bed, grab a bite and crawl back to bed.

I'll then munch the bread on bed with my eyes closed and somehow return to deep sleep unknowingly and sometimes still find leftover soggy bread in my mouth when I wake up in the noon.

It's a totally different case now, I dun even feel hungry in my sleep!
I'll just sleep throughhhhhhh the night and morning and noon without a twitch.
I can sleep through bambam's barks and howls, sleep through thunder and papa's thunderous ah-choo.

Then when it is finally the time for the sleeping beauty to wake up,
she'll run to the kitchen or dining table to eat anything she can find there.
(i.e breakfast, lunch)
and she'll start to feel sleepy with a bloated stomach.
and she'll realise it is time for a afternoon nap.

Die. It's not suprising if I die in my sleep.
And the rain is not helping at all!!! =(((
Can anyone repair my clock?

csy♥
4:26 PM

">cbox