<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35393788?origin\x3dhttp://shortmeh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 31, 2006




Hello!!

I think this will be the last post of the year. Think the next time I see you guys will be next year.
Unless of course some kind souls bother to visit me at gain city later!
Then maybe you'll see me on the last day of 06. =p

As usual, working for small roadshows are boring boring and boring.
The only entertainment there is tapping my feet, fingers and shaking my ass to Jay Chou's songs. (as usual)

I always prefer to work for big roadshows like Sitex,IT shows etc becoz....
  1. That's the only time you can shout at your customers and not get any complaints
  2. Strenghten your lungs by competing with the enormous speaker ,crowd and male colleagues ( guys talk= girls shout. geddit?)
  3. Look at others squeeezee like crazyyy when I can afford to shake legs behind the counter
  4. Shaking my head along with the ah-nehs is a form of entertainement and exercise (i'm not trying to be racist here, but I dunno how else to describe the head shaking action)
  5. I'll be the first few to queue for those 'first 20 sets at half price! ' kinda lobangs.
  6. Feels damn good to serve a customer for 3 hours and he/she coming back to buy it from you.
  7. It feels good to be the top salesWOMAN
  8. Look at really weird people fight over teeny weeny things like... food
  9. finally, befriend with really funny and wacky people!

Oppz, I think I was a little off tangent.

Anyway, kind soul Fabius came to visit me today with a Ritter chocolate just when I was getting all tired and sleepy. He came all the way from home and then went home again after having dinner with poor me. Xie Xie Ni!! Arigato! Gamsahamida!Thank you!

Actually when I say 'visit me', I really mean 'drop by' and say hi. That's t. I'll feel bad if you come all the way down just to visit me and then me trying to entertain you by letting you play with some cameras. duh.

But of course I'll be more than glad to see any kind souls.=p

Alrighty, I've gotta work tml and it's gonna be a better day! Like what jiejie said ' people countdown, I count money' how cool yeh! and spastic tian is making me even sadder by telling me she has 3parties! Grrr.

Bye la.

To all kind souls out there! Happy New Year and it'll be a great 2007 for everyoneee!

To all bad souls out there! You still have a chance to enjoy 2008,2009,2010! Be good ok!

Oh btw, it hasn't rained for 2 days! Genting here I come!! =D


csy♥
1:09 AM

">cbox